- Personal Tax Returns
- Trust & Estate Tax
- Tax Planning
- Small Business & Corporate Tax Returns
- Bookkeeping Services
- Quarterly Filings
- Start Up Consultations
- Returns & Planning for Business & Medical Professionals
3005 S Memorial Dr
Greenville, NC 27834
In the complicated and constantly changing world of taxes, which can impact ones finances, one small mistake can be extremely costly to you or your business. Why take a chance? Have an experienced tax professional prepare and file your income tax returns.
The Company's principal, Stanley Pearlman, has over 35 years worth of experience in preparing all forms of tax returns, whether they be Personal, Corporations, Fiduciary, Trusts or Estates. Having been a former Stock Broker, Insurance Agent and Executor, he is well suited to address many of the concerns people have. To help prevent his clients from being subjected to countless hours of frustration and aggravation over trying to find out data, plus, having to incur sometimes unwarranted and unnecessary legal and tax problems, he has developed for his clients at no cost, a library of educational bulletins. This way the people can make proper and informed decisions. In addition, we periodically check Unclaimed Funds for our clients, to see if anything appears in their names.
What makes Memorial Suites stand out?
Besides all of the above services which most places will not provide, our concentration on Life Issues and our tendency to handle those who have a business of their own, it mainly has to do with our policies. IE:
- We try to interject some humor in our conversation with clients, to help put them at ease.
- We don't believe in soft soaping bad news. What is, is. However, if there are any options going forward that will help the client from re-occurring the same problem, we let them know.
- We know how confusing the tax laws can be and if it means we have to use more than one explanation to explain better to the client, so they can grasp the issue, we will do so.
- If we see something in a client's tax return that warrants attention, we will inform the client what it is and why we feel it is something they need to pay attention to.
- We will not release any information contained on one's tax return to a Third Party, without the taxpayer's written permission.
From small business start-up consultations and tax planning to dependable and detailed tax preparation services, we're dedicated to maximizing your return.
Contact us today to discuss your tax accountant needs. Our professionals specialize in making sure your taxes are accurate and filed on time, every time.